Google Story Builder is a fun online tool for building conversations and stories. Google Story Builder is a FREE web based tool that works on both laptops and tablets and you can use it without an account.
Google Story Builder is easy to use.
- Works on both laptops and tablets (iPads)
- Sound/music may not work on an iPad though
- Maximum of 10 exchanges between characters and a maximum of 10 characters
- You cannot "save" your story so be sure to save the shareable link
- Students could add their link to a shared Google document, add to Google Classroom, add the link in Seesaw. What other ways can you think to have them share?
- Have student plan their stories prior to writing
- Exchanges between book characters or historical figure
- Retell a story from the point of view of different characters
- Digital book report
- Problem solving dialogues
- Write a math story
- Create a debate
Doc Story Planning Template (you will need to make a copy in order to edit)
Develop Writing Skills with Google Story Builder
5 Ways to Use in the Classroomhttp://www.thetechieteacher.net/2017/03/5-ways-to-use-gone-google-story-builder.html